Several goals for this year:
1. Avail of the trainings offered by the company. Libre naman e. Up for January: Time Management, Conflict Management, and *gasp* Grammar Refresher teehee
2. Learn to save. At least 5K every cut-off.
3. Spearhead/be involved with more projects in the office. Pampakapal ng resume din.
4. Get to slap my immediate supervisor. She's nice as a person, but I swear everyone in the team has grudge or two or three against her. Her mortalest sin against me: she didn't know my promotion papers were supposed to be returned to HR. And she had the gall to say, "You should know the process! (albeit in jest)"
Come to think of it, I should've plucked her pubes, one strand at a time, right then and there. And made sure her mons veneris resembled the plucked skin of a native chicken.
Urgh. GV, Ternie. GV.
5. Write. Write. Write. Ang dami kong gusto isulat, di lang ako naglalaan ng panahon para ilatag dito ang mga nasa isipan ko.
6. Try to be nicer and learn to smile more. Love more fully. Lalo na kay Honeybunch. Ayiiiiii. Naman e! ahihihihihi
Mom is back from her self-imposed exile in the hinterlands of Mindanao. She needed a break. Popsy and the household needed a break. I needed a break. Goodness, we all needed a break!
Don't get me wrong. I love my Mom. But I lately, I've realized I love her better from afar. All these years spent apart has made me unused to her idiosyncrasies. It's been literally too far, and too long a time for all of us to cohabitate with some semblance of peace. Not that we're all screaming and grabbing each at others necks, but well, you get the drift.
Me: Pakilala kita sa nanay ko.
Honeybunch: Ayoko nga. Nahihiya ako sa nanay mo.
Me: Pero di ka nahiya sa erpats ko.
Honeybunch: E iba naman yun. At saka palagi naman nasa kwarto nya tatay mo.
Me: Mahal mo ba ako?
Honeybunch: Ewan ko.
Grrrrrrr. Buset. lolz