1. I just finished special project # 2 for the office yesterday. At my level, only two of us are being pulled out to handle projects for the entire account and not just our line of business. So far, everything I've been involved with has been very successful. Mabangong-mabango ako sa ExeCom of the account. They know me even if we haven't been formally introduced. Hmmm, can I smell the promotion just around the corner? Teehee
2. Another thing that's around the corner is Christmas, but I don't remotely feel the season. I don't want to come across as jaded, but whoever said Christmas is just for kids might be right after all :(
3. Speaking of the two of us, I'm actually starting to hate the girl I'm usually partnered up with for the account projects. Even if I will always be grateful for her acts of kindness during my first few weeks on the floor, working up-close with her has made me see her Hyde side. She's bossy and doesn't know how to delegate. It's a case of "mine, mine, and all, MINE!" Worse, she loves to engage in gossip about other people on the floor, something which I'm allergic to.
4. Should I move into Operations or go into Training? My ex-Immediate Boss told me he sees me in Training. He said they need more people who can explain things clearly and in simple terms. But an account Operations Manager told me he sees me in Operations because I'm competitive and up to a good challenge.
5. Our line of business is about to be pulled out. My friend in the workforce department was right, after all. "Ang dami nyong avail masyado," she said. The volume is of calls is just too low. The 99% service level for the past two and a half months is simply ridiculous. By next month, we'll be re-deployed to other lines of businesses within the same account. Good news is they're in the permanent day-shift. Bad news is bye-bye night differential and hello rush hour MRT grrrrrr
6. I miss Pedro Penduko and his
magical cock mahiwagang manok huhuhuhu