Monday, April 2, 2007

Ramblings 1

It's 10 in the morning, and I've barely slept for 3 hours. For the past month or two, I've had an erratic sleeping pattern, but the basic story is that I've managed to screw up (again) my sleeping hours. Day is night, and night is day for me. Of course, it's a pain in the ass trying to sleep during the day because of the darned summer heat and the ambient noise of (normal) people going about their business. But the eloquent silence night time brings is beguiling, and the solitude it affords is strangely comforting for me. It's as if time suspends itself, and carries away all the hurts of the soul.

Dammit, I'm getting too lyrically poetic here for comfort. The effect of sleep deprivation, is it not? Off to bed then, for a feeble attempt at getting some decent sleep.

3 comments:

  1. So hows ur sleeping habit these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. there years later, it's still shot AHAHAHAHAHA

    grabe, you're back reading stuff i've written AGES ago! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah : ),
    gusto ko sa simula nagbabasa : D

    ReplyDelete