Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sin Series: The Sin of Greed

All I want for Christmas are:


 The 27-inch retina display version, mind you! :D




Good thing I skipped the 3rd-gen teehee


 The ubiquitous iPhone. I hope Globe the iPhone 5 by next month ;)


No, I am not an Apple fantard. I know they're overpriced for their specs. Well, overpriced, period. But I've had good experiences with my macbook and ipod touches in terms of usefulness and durability.

Besides, Apple stuff are...puhrteee :D

12 comments:

  1. I wonder what Apple™ product Eve originally bought from that serpent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iBet the snake is bigger than Adam's dick that's why dear Eve got tempted. Charoooooooot!

    iScream heresy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs the exchange above*

    wow techie stuff. go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trust me, a lot of times, the comments section are a whole lot more fun ;)

      thanks for passing by and leaving a comment, jm.

      don't be a stranger :D

      Delete
  4. Greed, I heard, is the excessive desire for wealth or possessions. Pero excessive kasi is relative.

    I hope you get them all =)

    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, i'm waiting for someone to gift 'em to me.

      paging ruddie.

      teehee

      Delete
  5. tama yan
    be an Apple whore (like me)
    hehe

    ReplyDelete